Recommended supplies for an emergency
Recommended supplies for an emergency (for 7 days)
- 21 l drinking water per person
- dehydrated soups/powdered purées, flakes that are easy to prepare;
- ready-to-eat pasta, vegetables, cereals, or legumes with meat, which can be consumed hot or cold;
- cereal products (crispbread, cookies with a savoury or neutral flavour);
- canned food (meat, fish, fruits and vegetables) (liha, kala, puu- ja juurvilja)
- products rich in carbohydrates (sweet biscuits, caramel, canned fruits, dried fruits, halva, condensed milk).
- infant food
- flashlight and backup batteries (light source)
- first aid kit and important medicinal products
- battery-operated radio
- power bank for charging mobile devices
- candles and matches
- kerosene stove – for heating/cooking food, water, etc.
- wet hygienic tissues