See the latest update date of specific instructions in the instruction file.
- The calculator of fire safety requirements
- Summary of the structural fire safety requirements
- Свод требований пожарной безопасности в строительстве
- Summary of structural fire safety requirements
- Fire Safety Act Handbook
- The explanatory memorandum to the structural fire safety requirements
- Standard solutions for the construction of up to eight-story wooden buildings
An instruction addressing structural solutions of wooden residential or office buildings of up to eight stories.
List of documents to be submitted to the official exercising supervision over fire safety upon application for the permit for the use of the building.
An instruction that gives recommendations for carrying out the fire safety part of the building audit and for completing the audit report.
An instruction that provides guidelines for the comparative approach in the area of fire safety in the building, providing the basis for analytical proof of the fire safety of buildings.
An instruction for the preparation of the fire safety part on the basis of the requirements arising from Minister of Economic Affairs and Infrastructure Regulation No 97 "Requirements for the construction project” § 22.
- Making a decision on the coordination of plans and building projects in accordance with the Chemicals Act
A tool for decision making on plans and construction projects, since the building is constructed, and, where appropriate, also the construction, must be in line with the constraints and design of the building's location.
An instruction for the construction or installation of a solid fuel oven, stove, fireplaces or any other heating device operating on solid fuel and chimney and connection flues.
- Collection of fire safety formulas
- Recommendations for maintenance and cleaning of the ventilation system for the Contracting Authority
- Guidelines for the application of fire safety equipment and life-saving appliances for hospitals and nursing homes
The instruction provides answers to the problems emerging in the practice of fire safety in Estonian hospitals and nursing homes, as well as presents yet unknown or little-used fire protection solutions. The instruction is intended for persons responsible for the fire safety of hospitals and nursing homes, drafters of technical specifications for procurement, as well as designers and supervisors.
The design guide is drawn due to the need to specify and supplement the statutory fire safety requirements for the design and construction of hospitals and nursing homes, taking into account the specific features of such buildings.
Guide for verifying the compliance of lightning protection systems.
Instruction on the recognition of combustible materials in the plan of a warehouse or storage area.
Reminder for handling false alarms or the owner of Automatic Fire Detection System.
Reminder for handling false alarms or the maintenance person of Automatic Fire Detection System.
The following is a guide for choosing and installing fire collars.
Recommendations for fire safety in organizing a fire show.
Guide to storage areas for combustible materials.
The guide is intended for retailers and e-traders as well as for end users of the product.
A reminder for the consumer for the use of sky lanterns