Operational map means the obligation of a person to draw up an operational map for the building in his or her possession. The operational map is a compact view of the technical details of the building, fire safety installations in the building and other important points that help the rescue team to solve the event.
The operational map can be submitted in the self-service environment athttps://tuleohutusaruanne.ee/
The operational map must be submitted on the building:
- in the company with the obligation of submission of fire safety self-checking report;
- for a building of ten and more stories;
- for a building of cultural value;
- for a building where monuments are kept.
The criteria for the operational map are provided for in the Regulation of the Minister of Economic Affairs and Infrastructure “Requirements for documentation of construction, maintenance and transfer of construction documents and requirements for maintenance instructions, keeping and submission thereof” that can be easily found in the State Gazette.
The detailed criteria are set by the Regulation of the Minister of the Interior “Fire safety requirements for buildings and requirements for fire water supply." Annex 9 to the same Regulation sets out the operational map format.
The responsibility for submitting an operational map lies with the possessor of the building. If there are several possessors, the owner of the building must appoint a person responsible for compilation and submission of an operational map who will prepare and submit an operational map on the building to the regional rescue center.
The regional rescue center reviews the operational map and necessary, contact the person submitting the operational map. If the operative map is in order, the regional rescue center will coordinate the operational map.
In case of questions and problems, the fire safety officers of the regional rescue center, whose contact details are available from the homepage of the Estonian Rescue Board, provide advice.
When submitting an operational map in paper form or by e-mail, it must be addressed according to the location of the building as follows:
- In the territory of Northern Regional Rescue Center Erika 3, Tallinn 10416 or pohja[at]rescue.ee;
- In the territory of Southern Regional Rescue Center Jaama 207, Tartu 50705 or louna[at]rescue.ee;
- In the territory of Eastern Regional Rescue Center Rahu 38, Jõhvi 41532 või ida[at]rescue.ee;
- In the territory of Western Regional Rescue Center Pikk 20A, Pärnu 80010 või laane[at]rescue.ee.